USCIS

After complaining a bit about the ineptitude of the folks over at USCIS in previous posts I thought I better post today about my pleasant experience with them as well.  We still do not have Zoe's Permanent Resident Card (because the folks at USCIS dropped the ball a couple times), so I thought I would give them a little call to see what's happening with that :)  Lo and behold, much to my surprise, the gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and hopefully, things will get moving on Zoe's case.  (Why they weren't moving before is still a mystery, but we won't go there now and spoil my happy feelings about USCIS.)

Oh, and to top that off, I have been trying to deal with an insurance issue for four months now (trying to get the insurance company to pay a bill that they should pay, but haven't).  After many, many phone calls to the insurance company and the pediatrician's office, I had a wonderful woman help me yesterday and she has gotten it all cleared up.  It's just my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.