Then And Now

I was looking back over old pictures and I thought I would let you see how the kids have changed in the past four years (when I first got my digital camera).

Here we go...
EVAN
Then (barely 10)

Now (almost 15)

NINA
Then (7 )

Now (almost 12)

MOLLY
Then (6)
Now (almost 11)
AIDAN
Then (4)
Now (almost 9)
EMILY
Then (4)
Now (almost 9)
And last but not least -
RAELEA
Then (1 month)
Now (3)
Okay, I'm really biased, but aren't they all just adorable??? Marcus & Zoe haven't changed much in the 5 months they've been here. They'll have to wait until the next update.

4 comments:

  1. I agree Barb.They are very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are adorable or handsome as the case may be for the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb,
    How come we don't see this and then when we look at old pictures we think, ohhhhhhh, look how little and cute they were! How come we don't remember those chubby little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet -- just as I remember them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.