How many kids can you fit in a toddler swimming pool? This explains why the kids always want to go swim at the neighbor's in-ground pool.
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
I remember Dad & I getting in your little pool to cool off when we got home from work. Mom
ReplyDelete