What little brother can help but try on his big brother's football gear. I'm sure in a few more years I'll have two football players.
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Football Season
As of today, football season begins. Aidan has football try-outs Monday through Thursday this week and then practice starts next week. It's a crazy time of year for us, but I really like cheering from the sidelines and he REALLY enjoys playing.
What little brother can help but try on his big brother's football gear. I'm sure in a few more years I'll have two football players.
What little brother can help but try on his big brother's football gear. I'm sure in a few more years I'll have two football players.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
TOO cute!!! Marcus is a sweetie. And Aidan -- what an awesome young man he is growing up to be! Thanks for being our friends! :)
ReplyDelete