The Hills Are Alive....

Okay, I got my haircut today - not because I wanted it shorter, but because I am growing it out. Now that makes a lot of sense!? It was driving me crazy, so I needed to do something with it while I am growing it out. When I arrived home my children unanimously decided that I look like "that lady in the Sound of Music". Oh, you mean Julie Andrews? Yes, she's the one. Hmmm. I'm not sure if this is a compliment or a put-down. Well, Julie was only 30 when the movie was made, so I guess that's kind of a compliment.

So you can decide. Here's Julie and here's me

What do you think?  Now if only I could sing like her!

6 comments:

  1. I vote with the kids.

    You look so young and cute.

    Now, take down the curtains and start making matching outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had curtains, I would :) I don't think I can make much with the blinds.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look very young and cute! I suppose it is time to grow your hair long again since the stress of the adoption waiting is over!You will need something to cut off for the next round!I decided you can not leave me hanging over the edge by myself like this much longer.So grow that hair LONG and add them ALL at once plus an extra for good measure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina,
    I'm not sure we will EVER catch up to you - even if I grow my hair really, really long!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those kids of yours are so funny to assimilate information like that -- Julie Andrews hopping through a field, and Mom hopping through her kitchen! :)

    I think your hair cute looks GREAT and very flattering on you! And, when you adopt next, we'll watch the kids the day you come home on the plane! With a meal on the table! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all of the commotion at the birthday party yesterday, I never noticed that you had your hair cut. I like the new style, but I do prefer your hair short -- remember pixies? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.