I Forgot

We had a very fun-filled weekend visiting friends, but I forgot to bring my camera! It won't be nearly as fun for you to read about it without pictures :(

Anyway, on Saturday we went to Rochester to visit our friends Dan & Lori and their four kids. Dan & Lori are dear friends who took care of Aidan, Emily & Raelea while we were in Ethiopia. We had a fun and very relaxing day at their house - pictures would have been great if I had taken any!

On Sunday, after church, we went over to our Joe & Natalie's house for a picnic. Between the three families that were there we had 19 kids running around. It was a great afternoon of socializing. The fun thing about going to something like this is that the kids all have so much fun playing that the adults can actually hold adult conversations. Once again, pictures would have been fun...grrr. I think I'll velcro my camera to my forehead, so I won't forget it again :)

1 comment:

  1. Barb,
    I'd like a picture of the camera velcroed to your forehead....

    Sorry, I think the wait to travel is just getting to me.......

    2 weeks from Wednesday! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.