Saturday

I'm a few days behind on posting about life here at our house.  I'm tired now and so I will post a few pictures and then it's off to bed for sleepy head.  Let's see, Saturday, Evan had book club which evolved into "Flag Lords" (a game some of them invented) club.  As you can see, it involves wandering off into the woods with sticks (why do all their games involve wandering off into the woods with sticks?)
Let's see, while that was going on, Chris was putting bark down around our new plants next to the driveway.  This was my project (meaning I instigated it, but he is actually doing it) and it needed to get done so Chris can move on to his project (building the shed.  Have you ever tried to fit 10 bicycles and six scooters in a two car garage?  Maybe I'll post a picture of the garage tomorrow so you can see why we NEED a shed.)
While Chris was slaving away outside in the heat, I was inside doing something - ironing, I believe :(  Anyway, at some point I went into the bathroom and this is what I saw.  Raelea happily sitting in the tub blowing bubbles.  Isn't she adorable!  Just ignore the ugly blue bathroom.  That's a winter project.

3 comments:

  1. Raelea is a doll! Cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb,
    Yes she is VERY cute!I think your blue bathroon is nice.We HAD a blue bathroom but the owners before us did that painting your bathroon tub & shower thing.They had it painted off white.Now it is all chipped and real icky looking.I would go back to blue in a second!Save your money.Go on a tropical vacation instead!Keep it blue!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't you all like to know what we do in the woods with the sticks??? But you'll never find out!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll give you a hint. We do something that involves your stick, and the other person's head. (Or leg, or arm or mouth, or stomach or back, etc.)

    Cheers, 'cause I'm still hijacking!

    Evan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.