"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
Hi Barb, I found your blog through Tina's. Matt had talked to Jeff about adoption at work, so that's how we got hooked up with them. It's so heartwarming to see your beautiful family! You were of great help to me/us at the beginning stages as we faced the unknown world of adoption. And now our son is home with us from Russia! Read more on our blog if you'd like!
ReplyDeletePatti,
ReplyDeleteI checked out your blog. Your kids are adorable!
Barb
Those loveable little lips are TOOO CUTE!
ReplyDelete