The 10 Things I Love About Quetico
1. No phones, TV, radio.
2. You don't have to put on make-up and there are no mirrors.
3. No computer (so I guess that means no blog posts).
4. No cars, trains, plane, automobiles or even motorboats.
5. Nothing is done on a time schedule.
6. Watching the cute little critters trying to get into our food.
7. The food is simple, but tastes so good after a day of paddling.
8. Uninterrupted time with my daughters and mom.
9. Hearing the loons at night and in the morning.
10. Going to bed physically exhausted but emotionally refreshed.
Of course, there are a few things I don't like about the wilderness.
The 3 Things I Don't Like About the Quetico
1. The biting flies.
2. The mosquitoes.
3. Bears. I'm scared of bears. I hope we don't see any.
Okay, here's a picture from our trip last year.