Hair

I've blogged about my hair before, so today I'll blog about Evan's hair.    Evan has been wanting to grow his hair 'long' since he was about ten.  Chris resisted this desire of his son's for about three years, but has finally relented and allowed Evan to grow his hair out - on the condition that it looked 'nice' (now there's a vague term for you!).  Well, Evan's hair is not officially 'long' enough, but Chris has been unhappy about the lack of (shall we say) style.  Tonight, Evan had to go get a "real" haircut to see if he could pull off this long hair thing with enough 'style' to please his father.  I'll let you decide.  Here are the before and after mugshots, I mean pictures.

Before





After

Now if you're wondering why Chris has issues with long hair, well, I guess a picture is worth a thousand words....let's call it 'hair envy.'

2 comments:

  1. Oh does Evan look just like you, Barb! Cool!

    I think the long hair looks great on Evan! There are other alternatives Evan could want -- a perm, mohawk, colors......

    Maybe Chris wants him to shave it! (One day Evan will probably look back and pictures and say, "Mom, why did you let me have that long hair?!?" To which you can remind him of the conversations)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like evan with long hair, it looks nice.
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.