Just a Swimming

Today, I ventured out with seven of the eight kids (Evan opted out) to a water park in Red Wing.  Why Red Wing?  Well, I met up with a couple friends there, one of whom lives in Frontenac (south of Red Wing).  I wasn't sure how Marcus and Zoe would do as I hadn't brought them to a pool yet.

We had a really nice time.  It wasn't relaxing for me, by any stretch of the imagination, but it was fun nonetheless.  Zoe needed to be plucked from the water numerous times or she would have surely drowned.  The child has no idea what to do when her head goes under water -um - standing up would be a good choice, but not one that she makes.  Pretty much I spent the entire three hours making sure that my three little ones came home alive.  I was successful.  Despite the stress of playing life guard and a few slight sunburns, it was a fun day.



1 comment:

  1. You are one brave mom taking all seven to the pool. I remember trying to keep track of only 4 of you when we were at the Prescott beach when you were little. They all look like they are having a great time. love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.