Front Row Seats

As you know, WAY back in June a group of us took a little road trip to go to a concert.  At said concert, we had front row "seats," front and center, to be exact.  It was an amazing experience.  When you are that close to the stage, to the music and musicians, it is an intense experience.  Your eyes are fixated on the stage and everything else is just kind of blurred in the background.

Yesterday at church, I heard an amazing message on prayer.  I'll post a link to  the message here when it is available on the web, for those of you that are interested in listening to it yourself.  Anyway, one of the things that hit me right between the eyes, was that, as a Christian, I have been given a front row seat to witness God, who He is and what He is doing!  I have a front row seat to the divine life of God himself.  To witness His glory and splendor.  It made me wonder why I waste so much time looking around at other things!

When we were at our concert in June, people tried to push us out of our premium spot.  I planted my feet in the ground and would not budge.  There was NO way on God's green earth that I was giving up the very best spot at that concert!  Oh, that I would have that type of tenacity to hold onto my premium spot, center-stage at God's "concert"!  So many things try to push me this way or that.

Just some rambling thoughts to start my day.  I'm off to a "concert" now :-D

1 comment:

  1. Barb, I love reading your blogs about the children, about good service/bad service, your word for the month, your quote of the month, but those "hit your between the eyes" blogs are just what we need sometimes. Thank you for sharing so many things about yourself. May GOD bless your day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.