Pre-Vacation Panic

This happens every time we are about to take a trip. I enter the pre-vacation panic mode. On top of the normal school, music lessons, orthodontic appointments, classes, church, and co-op preparation, we must add:
  1. Making numerous lists
  2. Getting out the summer clothes
  3. Packing chosen clothing
  4. Making muffins
  5. Shopping for trip
  6. Shopping for Evan (who is staying home)
  7. Making to-do list for Evan
  8. Making gorp
  9. Making chex mix
  10. Finding sunscreen - hmmm, not even sure where to begin looking for this, maybe I'll just go buy some new stuff
  11. Typing up care instructions for dogs
  12. Delivering bunnies and dogs to their various temporary homes
  13. I'm sure there are more things that I must do, but I have just gone into brain-freeze looking at this list!
Yikes, I need to get off the blog and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.