Vacation Excitement

With vacation looming, the talk around the house frequently centers on our trip.  Today was no different.  This morning Marcus said to me, "Mom, I'm really looking forward to our trip to Alabama!"

I responded, "Great!  What do you look forward to the most?"

"Stopping at the gas stations in the middle of the night!"  To which, certain other children in the room replied, "Yeah!  That's so fun!"

Wow, we're going to walk on white sandy beaches in the sunshine, and the thing my kids are looking forward to is taking bathroom breaks in the middle of the night on our 22 hour drive!  I had no ides gas stations were so entertaining!

2 comments:

  1. You should just save money by waking them up one night and driving around to gas stations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.