Like Coming Home

Well, like coming home if I were rich and lived here.

Even though we don't live here, this is the fifth year Mom & Dad have stayed in this house in Gulf Shores, so if feels like home when we get here.  And this morning, this...
 my big, stripey cup, made me feel very at home!  Every morning while we are here, I drink my tea out of this big, stripey cup while I look out at the beach ;-)  I love my big, stripey cup!
 
And we get to enjoy this wonderful place because of these wonderful people...
 my mom & dad, who give up their peace and quiet for a week to share this great place with us.  I love Mom & Dad!

Because it was chilly today and because it's tradition, the kids made their annual trip to the "Shark Store" to pick out souvenirs.  Here's Raelea modelling her choice...

And Nina enjoying the wi-fi at the house....and Grandma & Grandpa's iPad :-)
I love my kids!

Feeling very loving tonight while watching the Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.