It Won't Be Long Now

Ten short days from now...from this very minute...we will be in our van, hurtling down the freeway, on our way to the white beaches of Alabama!  Twenty-two hours after stepping foot in the van, we will de-van (Hey, if you can de-plane, we can de-van), and feel the ocean breeze on our faces!  It will be GLORIOUS!  I can almost hear they waves crashing just thinking about it.

You have NO idea how much I look forward to walking on the beach with the wind in my hair, picking up seashells and watching the kids play in the waves!  When you've lived almost your entire life in the center of the continent, the beach is a very special place, indeed!

Ahhhhhh...I think I'll go to bed now and have happy, beachy dreams!  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.