"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Results Are In

Well, this little survey experiment was interesting.  It turns out that most of you do NOT fill out surveys!  That's okay; I love you anyway.

Here are the results of those brave souls who answered my questions:

19% of my blog readers are male, 81% female

6% of my readers are in the 11-20 age range, which was the same as the 60+ range.  A bulk of my readers (56%) are between the ages of 31 and 45.

I have a predominantly brown haired readership (69%), no red heads read my blog (Ben where are you??), and 12% have their hair dyed an unnatural color (I hope it's purple or something like that!)

93% of readers who participated are regular visitors to The Zoo (>10), while one brave soul filled out the survey on her first visit (Thank you, brave soul!)

A majority of you know me (75%), to the other 25%, thank you for reading, maybe we will meet someday :-), but please don't come stalking me.

Now let's look at favorite songs...
1 Hopeless Wanderer
2 Dvorak Symphony No. 7 in D minor, Op. 70
3 Freedom by Eddie James
4 Before the Morning - Josh Wilson or You're Beautiful - Phil Wickham
5 until the whole world hears-casting crowns
6 We're listening to a lot of songs from Annie to prepare for our trip to the theatre this week!
7 Jakob Dylan: Something Good This Way Comes
8 Anything on the local Christian station! or anything from GLEE
9 Great Is Our GOD
10 Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
11 "I'm Hip" by Blossom Dearie
12 Forgiven by Skillet
13 You Never Let Go, by Matt Redman
14 Hopeless Wanderer, Lover's Eye's, England, Unfinished Business, The Cave, After the Storm, Know who I am yet? :)
15 Independence Day -Martina McBride 

Favorite Book...
1 Les Miserables
2 The Count of Monte Cristo
3 The Bible
4 Crime and Punishment
5 currently-the hawk and the dove
6 EVER? hmm... Well, right now I'm really enjoying "Loving the Little Years" by Rachel Jankovic. :)
7 Toughie...I'd prefer a top 5 or 10...The Willoughbys
8 Jonathon Livingston Seagull
9 I have too many to count
10 BIBLE
11 The Wisdom Hunter (recommended highly)
12 The Red Tent
13 All Quiet on the Western Front
14 Um, that's a tough one! And no, that's not the title of a book!
15 The Name of the Wind
16 The Poisonwood Bible- Barbara Kingsolver The Speckled People-Hugo Hamilton

Favorite food...
1 Chocolate!!!
2 Ice creme, or beer & peanuts!
3 Jamaican/chinese at the moment
4 Chinese
5 thai cuisine or greek
6 I haven't figured that out yet, but I've been eating a lot of beans and quinoa lately w/ fresh veggies and vinaigrette.
7 Cheese
8 Pasta
9 shrimp
10 Chinese
11 watermelon
12 Pizza
13 Cheesebuger Macaroni
14 Spaghetti
15 Grilled cheese, Spaghetti, lasagna, etc.
16 Tomatoes

There you have it!  The riveting survey results.  Don't we all feel so much closer now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!