Happy 40th Birthday!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Bethany camper, happy birthday to you!

Yes, our wonderful pop-up camper turned 40 this year!

This is the camper that I've camped in since I was five years old.  There are many, many happy memories associated with it and I am so thankful that my kids also are having memories made in that camper.  Just the smell of it brings a smile to my face (yes, the camper has a distinct smell) and the lovely orange patterned cushions are, well, I guess they're retro now.

Those Bethany folks sure knew how to build a camper that lasts.  A special shout out to Terry D. - nice job on the campers!! (although I don't think you made this one)

As long as I'm extolling our camping equipment, I should put in a little side note about our lovely pantry.  It's not quite 40 years old yet, but it must be getting close.  My dad built this beauty for our family when I was young to make it easy to pack up and go camping.

It also was built to last...and painted a lovely orange to match the cushions in the camper :-)  Thanks, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.