My Poor Baby

Poor Snickers went under the knife yesterday to remove a large and growing tumor on her back.  It was hard on her and on me :-(  I don't do well when my pets are suffering.

Anyway, all went well.  There were no complications and she is now home and healing.  It's a little hard for Mumford to understand why she can't play with Snickers, but Snickers is enjoying the respite from her little tormentor, I mean sister.



To answer the most often asked questions, was it cancerous; we don't know.  We chose save $100 and not get it biopsied.  Most boxers do die of cancer, so we know she probably has that in her future, but for the time being she is healthy and doesn't have the hideous growth on her back anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.