And That's How It's Done

You all know I've used this very blog to "report" on various companies that have poor customer service. Because of that, it is only right that I also praise those businesses that know how to deal with their customers.

Today's praise is for REI! It was already one of my favorite stores, and, as of this week, I have yet another reason to LOVE REI.

Here's the story:

About two or three years ago, we bought a couple of folding lawn chairs from REI. They were the most comfortable lawn chairs I've ever sat in (also the most expensive we've ever bought, but that's okay because we bought them with our REI dividend money - but that's a whole 'nother story). Anyway, we loved these chairs, the kids loved these chairs, everyone loved these chairs.

So, when we were camping this past weekend, you can imagine our surprise when we looked at the bottom side of the chairs and noticed that they had both torn at a seam on the underside. They were still usuable, but were definitely not going to remain so for long. Knowing how wonderful REI is, we promptly brought the chairs back to REI, and after several years of using the chairs, they refunded the entire original price of the chairs! (and we promptly turned around and purchased new REI lawn chairs)

So, if you are looking for extremely comfortable, well-made lawn chairs, I highly recommend REI to you. Actually, I would recommend them to you for many, many other things as well....I am particularly fond of their clothing :-)

Well done, my friends at REI! See you again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.