It's Shrinking!

The house, that is.  I can think of no other explanation for the feeling that we're just going to burst out of the walls of this house.  Surely, the house is getting smaller....quickly!

Okay, maybe it's not REALLY shrinking.  It just feels like it because we keep adding things like this...


Mumford's a great addition to the family, but she does take up space!  Particularly because she needs to be kenneled until she's potty trained.

And then this week, the girls came home with one of these...



Yes, my girls who are learning tenor drum (Nina & Emily) finally have a drum on which to play.  This is  good, but where on earth am I going to store this thing?  They will get a second drum next Thursday (because they obviously both need one).  I guess I could use them as matching end tables, but I'm not sure how the band would like that.

Just wait until I get my hammered dulcimer!  Where am I going to put that thing????  I guess the addition of a music room cannot be far in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.