Conversation from school -
Mom: "Molly, do you know what depreciation is?"
Molly: "Yes!"
Mom: (a bit surprised) "Okay, tell me what depreciation is?
Molly: "It's when you don't appreciate someone anymore."
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
Practicing frequency adverbs:
ReplyDeleteStudent A: How often do you brush your teeth?
Student B: I always brush your teeth...