The Saga Continues

Just when I thought the "perfect" stocking stuffer for Evan was on its way...I got an e-mail from Amazon.com saying "Your order with _____ has been cancelled."  No explanation, just that it had been cancelled.

Okay, at least the TWO cancellations I got from Half.com came with an explanation of WHY the order was cancelled (and apologies).  This one gave virtually NO explanation at all (and no apology), just told me that they weren't going to send the item that they claimed they had and that I purchased.

Okay, so here's the question:  How can it be that THREE sellers, ALL posted an item for sale that they really did not have for sale?  It should be noted that all THREE of these sellers had great satisfaction ratings.  Hmm, how do you get a great satisfaction rating when you list items for sale that you don't really have?  Something is amiss, methinks.

Could it be that if you post a negative comment about a seller, they just may retaliate and post a negative comment on you?  Who knows, but I am a bit miffed....

Not to give up too easily though, I have again ordered the item from yet another seller.  Who knows, maybe the fourth time is a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.