Speaking of Traditions

After my post about Christmas traditions, I began to think of some of the traditions my family had while I was growing up.  The one that I find the most amusing is this...

Whether we were at home for Christmas or at my grandparents' house, we always left a little treat out for Santa on Christmas Eve.  We were told that he would surely be hungry when he stopped to deliver our presents, so we left out a plate of Christmas cookies and a beer.  In the morning there was usually a cookie left with a bite taken out of it, but the beer was all gone :-)

It wasn't until I was an adult that I realized that most people leave cookies and MILK for Santa!  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.