Happy Birthday, Most Wonderful Husband!

Yes, today is the official end of birthday season at our house - Chris' birthday!  He has so patiently waited through nine other birthdays to finally arrive at his.  What a trouper!  He hardly ever whined or complained, "When is it going to be my turn?" or "When do I get my presents?"  Way to go, Chris!

Seriously though, he is the very best husband for whom I could ask! (I'm working on my grammar)

I love you, Chris!  Sorry, you'll need to wait a few more days before we can celebrate your birthday, but for today, we love you and we'll do our best to make the day special in the brief time that we will actually see you :-(


Okay, I'm trying to find a picture of you to put out here, and do you know what I've discovered?  We hardly have any pictures of you!  Well, that's not entirely true.  It seems that every time I point of a camera at you, your face goes into some sort of spasm and I end up with pictures like these...
And there are a lot that look like this...
Oh, wait, here's a nice one...


Love you, Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.