"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
It's all that protein!!
ReplyDeleteHow does she know who Adrian Peterson is??? She must listen to her older brother, Aidan. She is such a wonderful girl.
ReplyDeleteThanks to Aidan, not only do we all know who Adrian Peterson is, we all know his number (28) as well. At 28 minutes after the hour (almost every waking hour), Aidan announces, "It's Adrian Peterson minute!"
ReplyDelete