The Party's Over

Actually, both parties are over.  We had a neighborhood open house on Saturday and a party for our small group from church tonight.  I know it sounds overwhelming, but look at it this way, we only had to cook and clean once for two parties!  That sounds efficient to me!

Both parties were a lot of fun and we don't have TOO much food left over.  Well, okay, we have  a lot of food left over and we'll be eating party food all week, but that's not such a bad thing, is it?

Okay, here's the spread from the Saturday night party...
And here's some of the entertainment from the Sunday night party.  Molly & Evan playing a couple duets.  They sound so good thanks to our piano/flute instructor and the kids' hard work.
Next party - tomorrow (Monday) - its Chris' birthday...

Btw, don't you just love my Christmas blog colors?  So festive, so Christmas-y :)


1 comment:

  1. My multipul comments in one...

    Great party spread!Where did you get the neat warmers?

    It would be nice if you could put their duet on the blog somehow wouldn't it?

    Happy birthday Chris!!!

    I really like your happy couple picture!

    Your new green background is very festive to the season!

    Your Christmas tree is very pretty.What do Zoe and Marcus think of it?

    Enjoy your week!

    PS I hope you do not mind that I am sending your family an inventation to our Annual Frye Christmas Caroling Party which is Sunday afternoon.I know it is far and a busy time of year but I wanted you to know we are thinking of you anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.