Happy Birthday, Chris!

The day has finally arrive!  Chris is turning 42 today!  Happy birthday, Dear!  Since it is his very special day, I will brag on him for just a moment.  

I am married to the most wonderful man.  

People outside of our home have no idea what a servant he is to the kids and me.  He always volunteers to take the less-than-desirable tasks that come up in family life.  He always makes sure that we have what we need (or even want) before he takes care of his own needs.  He loves Jesus with all his heart and does a great job of leading our family spiritually.

He is ever so patient when I am being icky :)  In 18 years of marriage, I don't think I can recollect a single time when he has yelled at me and, believe me, I can think of MANY times that I probably deserved to be yelled at.  He is incredibly patient and always forgiving.  

He is funny and fun.  No one makes me laugh more than my husband.  People who don't know him well are surprised by this because he doesn't come across as a funny guy to casual acquaintances.  Rest assured, he's almost as goofy as I am.  I am not sure how I ended up with such a wonderful guy (actually, I am sure - "Thanks, God!"), but I wouldn't trade him or change him for all the world.

I love you, Chris! (Yes, he does read my blog)
And that now concludes Birthday Season at our house. We have eight months ahead uninterrupted by a single birthday (not counting Snicker's - July 31).

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.