Chicken Broth

I received a coupon this morning at the grocery store for Aseptic Chicken Broth.  Now I have a fairly good grasp of the English language and I have heard the word aseptic before, but only in regarding things medically related.  I have NEVER heard the word used regarding food, so I thought I better look it up to see what it means.

aseptic |āˈseptik|
adjective
free from contamination caused by harmful bacteria, viruses, or other microorganisms.

Well, I am SO relieved that the chicken broth is not contaminated!  I better stay away from those other brands because, obviously, they are chock full of nasty stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Not only is your blog entertaining, I find it so informative as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jean, and watch out for that broth that isn't aseptic!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.