Introducing...

The next Alastair Dunn.What? You don't know who Alastair Dunn is.   Next you'll tell me you don't know the Field Marshal Montgomery Pipe Band either.  Oh, what a sad state of affairs this is...

Anyway, back to the future top piper of the world - Evan Johnson!  Evan made a step in achieving his lofty piping goals tonight by auditioning and being accepting into the Minnesota Police Pipe Band.   And this after only playing the pipes for about nine months.  Pictures of Evan in his kilt and paraphernalia will be forthcoming in the coming weeks.

Congratulations, Evan, your hard work and dedication have paid off and will continue to do so in the years to come.  I have no doubt you will be a Grade 1 piper someday.

4 comments:

  1. Barb, give my congratulations to Evan, I had no doubts that he would make the band. We look forward to hearing him play on the beach. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach bagpiping. I like the sounds of that!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love very broad, I like some of the ancient culture, like modern architecture, and now I am fat, I like your BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.