I'm Still Alive

Well, I thought I would give a half-time report from our house. We have all survived the morning/early afternoon and have accomplished the following
-everyone is alive
- everyone was offered a (semi) well rounded lunch - and 5 of the 8 actually ate it
- two loads of laundry have been completed
- Everyone completed their school work
- The dishes for breakfast ad lunch are completely done (thanks to my kids)
- All kids are "enjoying" their mandatory hour of "room time" or nap time for the little ones
- I am enjoying a cup of tea

So, despite some rocky moments and a few tears (mine and the kids) we are fairing fairly well. The rest of the day should be smooth sailing!

Oh, I forgot to add that we have also completed the collection of all specimens required by the doctor's office (if you get me drift) and boy am I glad to be done with that!!

4 comments:

  1. glad to know no one died today! anyways, I'm glad all is well with you.
    keep us updated,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I knew you could do it. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear!I hae been thinking about you!The first day are the hardest and it gets better,it does,at least less tears shed by you.I found out I had strep.No wonder I was feeling so under the weather.Day two,look out...Barb's geared up for battle and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys, for your words of encouragement! Nice to know that other people think you can succeed :)

    Tina, I thought about you a lot today. Something tells me you handled your first day home with 14 with more finesse than I did mine with 8 ;)

    You all are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.