Maggie's List

Hey, thanks, Molly, for motivating all these people to complete their lists for me :) Dad - I'm STILL waiting for yours!!! And what about the rest of you I tagged??? Anyway, here is the list for my wonderful, just turned 14 year old niece, Maggie.

1) I worry. A LOT about pointless things. However I don't normally tell people because I don't want to worry THEM.

2) When I grow up I want to be either an author, a chef/baker, or a fashion designer

3) I would love to be a singer but I won't be for obvious reasons

4) I LOVE SHOPPING!! love it love it love it

5) I love big cities but I also love small towns

6) I'm a book worm. 'nuff said

7) I love making up magical worlds (See why I want to be an author)

8) I have an issue with obsessions...*blush*

9) I am very diverse when it comes to music, I love everything from rock to classical. The only music I can't stand is rap, and metal.

10) I am a hopeless romantic. (emphasis on the HOPELESS) I love cheesy romance movies, novels, stuff like that...

And here is a pic of Maggie with her cousins, who love her dearly!

3 comments:

  1. it's my weird hair style!!! yay!!! I forgot I did that..
    ah BWCA.. fun times, fun times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie,
    Are you going to BWCA this year with us? Me and Nina are and maybe Aunt Joy this time. Please?????
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie,
    Are you going to BWCA this year with us? Me and Nina are and maybe Aunt Joy this time. Please?????
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.