All By Myself

Well, Chris is back to work today, so this will be my first full day all by myself with all the kids :) Pray for me! Actually, I have high hopes for everything to go smoothly. I will report back later to let you know if my hopes have been fulfilled.

Here's what I'm focusing on today -
"But He (God) said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

I find this mighty encouraging because I am very weak :)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Barb! You have wonderful kids that can help you through the day. Take one minute at a time. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.