How'd You Spend Your Saturday?

Wow, my Saturday is gone already! It's one of those weekends when you feel like you didn't even get a weekend. I spent a majority of my Saturday driving a group of bagpipers around St. Paul :) This is what happens when your son is taking bagpipe lessons. Since St. Patrick's Day is on Monday, St. Paul decided to celebrate on Saturday so as not to interrupt Holy Week. I didn't see too much of the festivities since my job was to be at the end of the parade to pick up the pipers and take them to their next gig. Aside from the parade, all the other gigs of the day were in bars and pubs. Evan got the dubious distinction of being the guy who holds open the pub door so the pipers can enter while playing. It was an eye opening experience for him.

My dear hubby managed the household just fine in my absence and here are the pictures to prove it....

Okay,maybe not, my pictures aren't uploading and Zoe is getting tired of blogging.....I'll try to post them later.

Here they are.


3 comments:

  1. I'll call you the bag pipe lady!I love it!Did you wear green?Did Evan have a lot of fun?I think him playing the bag pipes is real neat.I'm glad Chris was able to handle things at home.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious picture of Molly -- that is Molly -- in the last picture, right?!?! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, that last picture is me but it wasn't taken when you were gone. Don't you remember I was gone too.
    Love,
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.