Winter Wonderland

Okay, I know it's April, and we in Minnesota are VERY tired of the snow that just can't seem to stop falling, but...

this morning was just plain beautiful!  So, while most of the country is basking in springtime, we get to continue to enjoy the beauty of snow-flocked trees.  Btw, I am totally NOT being sarcastic here (strange for me, I know).

I love my yard no matter what time of year it is (except, perhaps, when I have to rake leaves in the fall), but snow makes it look downright magical!





So today, on April 23, 2013, I am thankful for a yard full of white stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Barb- I too think it was beautiful, but I decided if I really wanted to see such a beautiful site this time of the year, I would google it!

    There is hope for the weekend, dare I say, 70's ?????

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, Shannon! Now that I have my pictures, it can get nice and hot and I will just look at the pictures when I want a little snowy beauty!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.