A Little Pet Peeve

I have a little, tiny pet peeve.  I don't have to deal with it all the time, but when I do, it kind of irks me.  

Tablecloths that shrink!


You see, we have a really long dining room.  That's not the problem.  An 120 inch tablecloth fits our table beautifully....until I wash said tablecloth; then, it has only an inch hanging off on each end.  

Now, If I owned a smaller table, I could just buy a larger cloth to account for the shrinkage, but no!  One hundred twenty inches is the longest you can get tablecloths around here.  So, I enjoy a wonderfully fitting tablecloth for one or two meals, and then I frown at the little inch hanging off the end for the rest of the time.

Like I said, it's a tiny pet peeve, but one that is bothering me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.