Long Overdue

Sometimes when I'm making dinner I think, "I should put this recipe out on the blog."  When it's an exceptionally tasty dinner, I assume it's already out here.  You can imagine my shock and horror when I looked to see if one of my favorite recipes was here, and it wasn't'!!!

SO, without further ado, I bring to you Southwest Turkey Burgers courtesy of my dear friend, Tami the Recipe Goddess.

Southwest Turkey Burgers

1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
1/2 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
4 Tbs. cilantro, minced
1 Tbs. chili powder (or to taste)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. pepper

Combine well and form into patties.  Grill or fry.

Great with guacamole or avocado slices, tomatoes, pepper jack or monterey jack cheese, salsa or sour cream.  Serve on a bun.

Tami the Recipe Goddess has also mashed up black beans and stirred them into the meat mixture with good results.

You should go make these right now!!  Or maybe tomorrow if it's past dinner time in your part of the world.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.