Time Travel

Given the current weather situation here in Minnesota, I thought now would be a good time to indulge in a little time travel.

I'm not going far.  My first stop will be April 2012 - just one short year ago...

Oh, look!! A little girl playing at the park in shorts and a short-sleeve shirt.  I believe she is barefoot, also!  She doesn't appear to have a single goose-bump on her!  Look how smiley and happy she is because she can go swinging!!

Hmm, What is this color I see?? Green??  So much green!!  Hmm, and more people looking quite comfortable wearing very few clothing items.  Not a boot or a mitten in sight!!
 
I know, I know, the spring of 2012  was an anomaly - outrageously pleasant for Minnesota.  Maybe I should travel back another year to see how our current situation compares.

Here we are, April 2011.  Hmmm, look!!  Clothes drying on the clothesline!  Not a flake of snow in sight, green grass...I can almost hear the birds chirping just looking at it!  More of that green stuff, too!

Just a little further back...

April 2010.  Well, now I'm just getting myself downright depressed!! Look at the leaves on the bushes and the plants coming up in the garden.  More shorts.  More green stuff.  I love the color green!  I think the color green is my new favorite color!!  I think I'm going to paint my bedroom a lovely shade of grass-green...right now...


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.