You may have been under the impression, as I was, that Valentine's is only daylong celebration. Much to my surprise, my husband has informed me that it actually a month-long celebration! How nice is that?!
Every day so far this month, my sweetheart has regaled me with gifts in celebration of Valentine's Month!
Love you, Babe! You're the best...and you treat me far better than I deserve!
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
Just buttering you up, Babe! ;-)
ReplyDelete