Is It Bigger Than A Bread Box?

When I was growing up, that was a standard 20 Questions question.  When I play 20 Questions with my kids and ask them that question I get blank stares, or "What's a bread box?"


Now for their education, I present a bread box...

Of course, they still can't tell how big it is, but at least they know what one looks like!

Btw, if you're ever in Siren, Wisconsin, and looking for a way to kill an hour or more, the antique store there is great fun.  I now want an old Victrola, about a dozen stoneware bowls, numerous old books...and many, many other things!

I'm bringing the kids next time, as it is a highly educational (albeit breakable) place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.