Another Day

The day started quite cloudy, but warm.  By the time I got back from my morning run, it was quite clear that it was going to be the perfect day for some swimming.  We made a quick trip to the store to purchase a couple boogie boards and decided to test them out after lunch.  The waves were larger today than they have been so far this week.

The kids spent quite a bit of time in the water, while I warmed myself in the sunshine.  After a bit of coaxing, they convinced me that the water wasn't really TOO cold, and that I should come on in.  So, in I went.

While it looks like I am wholly enjoying myself, this look is actually the look of, "Holy cats!  This water is really cold!!!!!!"  Not to worry though, after about three or four minutes my body adjusted to the temperature - or perhaps, I just became numb.

At the end of the day, we were blessed with a beautiful sunset.


Have I mentioned lately that I love it here?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.