I Better Warn You

So, I'm standing in the kitchen this morning, looking our across the snow covered wasteland of our backyard, when I notice a little finch flitting between our two bird houses.  This observation prompts me to say, in my best birdie voice, "Hmm, I wonder which one is bigger?  This one looks more comfortable.  I'll have to go tell the wife."

Evan, overhearing my little bird imitation, comes into the kitchen and says, "Mom, you know anthropomorphism is the leading cause of death by animals."

So I feel the need to give you the heads-up, if you ever find me pecked to death by black-capped chickadees in my backyard, you'll know why.

1 comment:

  1. I did not realise you are home now. I thought a snow covered wasteland beach just would not look right. I hope you had a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.