Speaking of Fingers

We had another finger-related conversation around here recently. 

Evan was recounting that a man with six fingers on each hand had come into the store over the weekend.  I told him he should have said, "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"  But, thankfully, he didn't do that.  I wonder how often six fingered people hear that line, btw!

Anyway, that's not the point!  The point is, my son then tells me, "I did finally get the answer to something I've always wondered about." 

What's that, Evan? 

"I've always wondered if people with six fingers wear their wedding ring on their second finger in, or the third finger in (which would be the actual ring finger).  This man had it on the third finger."

Okay, so this is the type of thing that my eldest has always wondered about?!  I wonder what other strange questions are rolling through that boy's mind?  Maybe it's best not to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.