That Was Fun

It was a night of firsts...
  • I went to my first concert on Nicollet Island.  We got to hear Romantica, and as always, they were excellent!




  • This was the first time I've ever seen shoes quite like this!




  • I saw my first Pedal Pub
     

  • I didn't even know such things existed, but we saw several of them around town tonight.


  • For the first time ever, I almost choked to death on a sip of beer.  Apparently I have a drinking problem.



  • I saw several bike rickshaws downtown, as well.  I didn't even know we had those either.


  • It was a fun night, albeit a little on the HOT side.  Now to get some sleep to rest up for the festivities of tomorrow!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

    Friday Fotos

     It was a good week.