The Reunion

Every few years or so, my dad's side of the family holds a family reunion.  My dad had six siblings who gave me something like 31 cousins (I might be a little off on that count - sorry).  One of the mandatory events of the reunion is the "family picture."  This is no small task, not only are there a lot of people, we as a family have a hard time obeying the instructions...I'm just saying...

Now you can see for yourself... here's the crew trying to assemble for the photo.

Here's Bill, the family photographer, trying to get his relatives to listen to him.

Eventually we did all coagulate into a familial mass, and Bill took the pictures (with a little help).  But as soon as the shutter stopped clicking the group moved on to more serious pursuits - like eating and lounging around.

I spent most of my day doing this.  Taking care of our geriatric dog (who still is the best dog in the whole world, even is we need to carry her up and down stairs).

And a fun time was had by all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.