Gourmet S'mores

Summer is in full swing, so now would be the perfect time to share some great gourmet s'more recipes.  We've been making these for years, and I can't believe I have never shared them with my blog buddies and Facebook friends before now.

So, without further ado, here are variations on the s'more theme -

First, I must assume that you are all familiar with the basic s'more: roasted marshmallow, piece of chocolate, all between two graham crackers.

Okay, now you need to try these:
  • Graham cracker/sliced bananas/peanut butter/roasted marshmallow
  • Cinnamon graham crackers/cream cheese/fresh blueberries/roasted marshmallow
  • Graham cracker/peppermint patty/roasted mint chocolate marshmallows
  • Chocolate chip cookies/roasted marshmallow
  • Chocolate Graham crackers/chocolate bar/fresh raspberries/roasted marshmallow
 I must say they are all EXCELLENT, but the last one is my personal favorite!  Completely delicious!

So, go out right now, build a bonfire and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.