Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Dear Dad,
I couldn't ask for a better daddy than you :-)  Thanks for always loving me and putting up with my quirky ways and conservative leanings!



Here's a short list of reasons why I am thankful for you -
1. You taught me to have a great sense of humor.
2. You gave me a great metabolism :-)
3. You taught me to speak my mind and enjoy a good debate (you might be regretting this one now)
4. You taught me that you are never too old to get your ear pierced
5. You taught me to not tolerate prejudice
6. You taught me to enjoy mowing a lawn :-)
7. You taught me to always be an optimist

You and mom are the best!!! 

Happy Father's Day! Love you!


Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.