How Did This Happen?

I've made it 46 years in life without falling to the coffee addiction.  Then....like a little stealthy rabbit...I'm hooked!  It all started with those glorious carmel coffee smoothies at The Buzz.  They made me totally forget that I didn't like coffee.  Then Molly started making frappuccinos at home...and then there was this....

This book is going to be my downfall!  On the flip-side, at least I'm not spending a fortune buying coffee drinks.  Molly just makes them for me in the comfort of our own home :-)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the dark side (and actually the darker the roast the better) You are going to love coffee, one of Gods greatest foods he created for us to enjoy. Now we just need to woo Chris over with the wonderful smell of the bean being ground, pressed, burnt, frapped, and whipped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the book says delicious and HEALTHY recipes! So this fits right in with my trying to eat healthier!

      Delete
  2. We've traded buying expensive drinks with buying expensive ingredients!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.