This Has Gotten Completely Out of Control!

So, as I was driving Molly to her guitar lesson today, she sprung this one on me:  "Mom, I want to buy a banjo!"

Whoa!  This was news to me.  Here's what she had to say..."Since accordions are $1000, I thought I would learn the banjo first.  They're cheaper."

So, my daughter who plays the flute, dabbles in the piano, and is just learning the guitar, also wants to learn the banjo AND the accordion!

This music thing around here has gotten totally out-of-control!

2 comments:

  1. Wonder who her influences are ... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I wonder! I hope she spent have plans to take up the bass! That'd cost more than an accordian!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.