I Got A Nikon Camera

I love to take a photograph,
So mama, don't take my Kodachrome away!


Okay, we don't use Kodachrome anymore,  but it's a great song anyway AND we just got a new Nikon camera.  Chris has wanted a digital SLR for a looooong time, and now, thanks to a little extra Christmas money, he was able to get one.

I'm not sure I'll be using it anytime soon, but Chris and Molly are both having a lot of fun creating.


Check this out...




So, you can take a picture and the camera will make it look like a drawing.  How cool is that??

Speaking of cool, now for your listening enjoyment, so you can go through your night with this song stuck in your head, just like me.


Oh, and one last thing: Paul Simon is a musical genius!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.